"Who am i" ?

Muhammad Fikri Hanif

Welcome to my blog...


Assalamu’alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
Hello guys..

My name is Muhammad Fikri hanif, you can call me Hanif. I was born in october 02, 1999. I’m from pontianak, west kalimantan, Indonesian. 

Now, alhamdulillah im studying in Informatics Technician, the faculty of engineering from the Tanjungpura University.

I live in Jl. Apel no. 35 Sui Jawi Luar, pontianak barat. My father's a Entrepreneur and my mother are Housewife. I have younger sister, now her study in elementary school. 

For your information, this is my history education :
1. TK Al-Mumtaz Pontianak (2007/2008)
2. MIN Teladan Pontianak (2008-2013)
3. MtsN1 Pontianak (2013-2015))
4. SMAN 3 Pontianak (2015-2017)
5. Tanjungpura University, Faculty of engineering, Informatics Technician (2017- Now)

Okay.. My hobby is fishing. But, actually, im the person who likes a lot of things.......
One day, i want to lectures in King Saud University in a masters degree later, Insyaa Allaah. I want to be a person who that are beneficial to ohers, And of course, i will make parents happy .

I have a dreams, I want to be a CEO, and Entreprenuer.
This is where i started my career, I hope all of my dreams can be achieved.

Hmm, okay, i think its enough. Don’t forget to follow my blog , share and comment. Thank you .
Wassalamu’alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh




Komentar

Postingan Populer